VIRTUAL BESPOKE CONFIGURATION:
THE NEW MULLINER VISUALISER
VIRTUAL BESPOKE CONFIGURATION:
THE NEW MULLINER VISUALISER
- New Mulliner Visualiser enables bespoke requests to be commissioned virtually via new retailer digital application
- Interior and exterior features and optional content can be configured and viewed with specialists remotely
- Mulliner Visualiser now includes extended Mulliner paint palette
- Exclusive colours extend Bentley paint palette by 26 colours, showcasing solids, metallics, pearlescents and satins
- Piano painted veneers bring exterior colours inside the cabin
- Ghost White - The unique, three-layer pearlescent finish, refracts light to create subtle glints of colour. Originally created as a one-off bespoke commission, it is now available to all Bentley customers.
- Radium - A Mischievous sporty and youthful colour, with a superfine metallic effect, invoking the feeling of confidence.
- Silver Frost - A colour created following a request from a long-standing Bentley customer who insisted that all his cars were painted the exact same shade of metallic silver.
- St. James Red (Pearlescent) - St James’ Red Pearlescent provide both colour and sparkle due to its rich, deep finish, which reveals both the bright, vibrant tones of the red pigment and the iridescent sheen of the pearlescent layer.
- Special Magnolia (Pearlescent) - Special Magnolia with a unique pearlescent finish developed as the result of a customer's request. It consists of three pale white layers built up to create the lustre and sheen expected of a pearlescent finish.
- Julep - A diverse combination of colours has been blended together to create the warm green gold of Julep. The metallic gold tempered by subtle undertones of green adds a distinctive edge to this eye-catching Mulliner Paint
- Snow Quartz - This is a three stage pearlescent white with a fine Mica flake creating a crystalline sparkle and the ice effect of a snowflake.
- Anthracite Satin - Introduced in 2011 as a Satin version of an original Bentley Arnage colour. By adding the Satin finish, the light reflection is absorbed, giving the colour a more sporty stealth like appearance.
- Extreme Silver Satin - This Satin version of the original Extreme Silver was created for the launch of the Continental GT in 2010. The Satin finish accentuated the contrast of the golden pearlescent elements with the cool highlights of this warm Silver colour.
- Light Grey Satin - Created for the launch of GT Supersports at Geneva in 2010. It is one of the richest and warmest hues in this section of the colour palette thanks to its rich lustre effect with a distinctive finish.
- White Satin – introduced with the Continental Supersports Convertible at the Paris Motorshow 2010. A contemporary colour choice thanks to its distinctive matt finish and subtle metallic undertone. It offers strong contrast to darker grill and wheel finishes.
- Arctica (Solid) - developed for the Arnage range in 1998. Its name stems from its distinctive blend of cool white and slightest hint of blue.
- Amber - Originally developed for the Arnage range in 1998, Amber is a select colour choice that was developed to match the tones of the leather hide Autumn.
- Breeze - A bespoke paint developed specifically for the Continental GTC. It is described as a flip-effect metallic that reveals a whisper of green, but retains an element of silver.
- Candy Red - A new sporting red with an incredible depth of colour. This hot red has a complex combination of ingredients that creates a molten almost liquid effect that looks like it has been poured over the body. A discerning twist on the traditional candy finish.
- Claret - Created specifically for use on Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II's Golden Jubilee Bentley, Claret is a rich duo-tone colour. This unique shade was inspired by Royal Claret, the colour used on all Royal Bentleys since the 1940s.
- Khamun - A suave and striking gold, with undercurrents of green and red that merge together to add depths of complexity, beneath a gleaming metallic finish.
- Viridian - This mysterious dark emerald is inspired by the EXP. 10 Speed 6. Viridian is a dark shade of spring green situated between cyan and green on the colour wheel. With flecks of amber and gold this colour embodies a sense of luxury. The deep agate green with light green and blue undertones creates depth and a sporty dimension.
- Light Gazelle - developed as one of Bentley's recommended duotone colours to work in harmony with Gazelle.
- Light Sapphire - developed to complement Pale Sapphire as a duo-tone. The Mulsanne revealed at the 2009 Frankfurt Motor Show made its debut in Light Sapphire
- Light Windsor Blue - A new addition to the Bentley palette, Light Windsor has been developed as an alternative to the standard Windsor Blue.
- Old English White (Solid) - Old English White is a Bentley Heritage colour that dates back to the 1950s. A solid white finish, it lends a timeless air to any car.
- Oxford Blue - One of the darkest blues in the palette, Oxford Blue is a solid colour first created in the 1960s and then re-launched as part of the Diamond Series in 1998.
- White Sand Porcelain - White Sand was the launch colour for the Continental Flying Spur. A silky, creamy colour, it is created by blending two hues to a warm finish.
- Royal Ebony - Introduced in the 1990s, Royal Ebony is a modern interpretation of one of Bentley's classic black paint finishes.
- Storm Grey - Storm Grey has appeared on several Bentley models since its introduction in the 1990s. It blends hints of blue into a strong grey base to create a powerful and eye-catching finish.
Jonathan SmedleyProduct Communications Manager
+44 (0) 7958 058427
Mike SayerHead of Product Communications
+44 (0) 1270 535133