BENTLEY GT SPEED, GT SPEED BLACK EDITION BREAK COVER IN NEW YORK CITY
- Debut of the most powerful Bentley models ever offered
- Four revised models for 2017 MY
- US pricing starts at $240,300 MSRP
(HERNDON, Va., 26 May 2016) Bentley Motors unveiled the most powerful Bentley vehicles ever offered for sale here this week during an exclusive event in New York City. These four revised models to the Bentley Continental line up are the 2017 model year GT Speed, GT Speed Convertible, the GT Speed Black Edition and the GT Speed Convertible Black Edition.
These GT Speed models can reach a top speed of 206 mph. The vehicle is propelled by the iconic 6.0-litre twin-turbocharged W12 engine. The W12 produces 642 PS, up from 635 PS, while twisting force is raised to 840 Nm, a 20 Nm increase. Continuous maximum torque delivery is available from 2,000 to 5,000 rpm. The GT Speed is capable of sprinting from 0-60 mph in just 3.9 seconds (0-100 km/h in 4.1 secs).
Bentley dealers across the US are taking orders now with deliveries beginning this summer. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Pricing (MSRP) for the GT Speed models starts at $240,300, including/not including destination, taxes, etc. MSRP for each model is:
- GT Speed: $240,300
- GT Speed Black Edition: $253,235
- GT Speed Convertible: $264,300
- GT Speed Convertible: Black Edition: $277,235
For more information visit www.bentleymotors.com.
Chief Communications Officer
+1 (571) 471-9027
Communications Manager –
+1 (248) 613-7438
Bentley Motors Ltd
Notes to editors
- Bentley Motors is the most sought after luxury car brand in the world. The company’s headquarters in Crewe is home to all of its operations including design, R&D, engineering and production of the company’s four model lines, Continental, Flying Spur, Bentayga and Mulsanne. The combination of fine craftsmanship, using skills that have been handed down through generations, alongside engineering expertise and cutting-edge technology is unique to UK luxury car brands such as Bentley. It is also an example of high-value British manufacturing at its best. Bentley employs around 3,800 people at Crewe.