BENTLEY OPENS DOORS IN VIETNAM
- Bentley Hanoi dealership starts new future in Vietnam
- British brand increases presence in dynamic Asia Pacific region
- CT-Wearnes Vietnam Co Ltd announced as authorised partner
(Crewe/Hanoi, 9th October 2014) Bentley Motors launches its first dealership in Vietnam next month. The new operation is situated in Vietnam’s commercially dynamic and fast-growing capital city of Hanoi. The new dealership will offer customers the full Bentley model range as well as aftersales service and the company’s branded luxury goods.
Known as the ‘City of Lakes’, and with a metropolitan area population of over 6.2 million people, Hanoi has established itself as an important international centre for culture, finance and manufacturing. The dealership is located in the new district of Nam Tu Liem – a new commercial and financial centre in the city. Kevin Rose, Member of the Board for Sales, Marketing and Aftersales for Bentley Motors, comments:
“We look forward to working in Hanoi and the already high levels of enthusiasm for Bentley from potential customers is an encouraging starting point. We have a strong partner in CT-Wearnes Vietnam who combines an in-depth knowledge of business in Vietnam with a long and successful track record of luxury automotive retailing in the region, notably with Bentley.
“Bentley is making strong progress in the key Asia Pacific region with a 49% rise in customer deliveries achieved in the first nine months of 2014 and we’re confident Bentley Hanoi will contribute to this positive performance.”
Bentley Motors now has 14 authorised dealers in the Asia Pacific region and 194 worldwide operating in 55 countries. At the quarter three point of 2014, global deliveries increased by 19%, to 7,786 cars, up from 6,516 cars in the first nine months of 2013.
For further information about Bentley Vietnam, please go to www.hanoi.bentleymotors.com
- ENDS -
Corporate Communications Manager
Director of Communications
Bentley Motors Ltd
Notes to editors
- Bentley Motors is the most sought after luxury car brand in the world. 2013 was Bentley’s record year in the company’s 95-year history. Bentley Motors’ headquarters in Crewe is home to all of its operations including design, R&D, engineering and production of the company’s three model lines, Continental, Flying Spur and Mulsanne. The combination of fine craftsmanship, using skills that have been handed down through generations, alongside engineering expertise and cutting-edge technology is unique to UK luxury car brands such as Bentley. It is also an example of high-value British manufacturing at its best. Bentley employs around 3,700 people at Crewe.
- CT-Wearnes Vietnam Co Ltd is a partnership between Wearnes Automotive and CT group, a local trading group. Wearnes Automotive is a leading premium and luxury car distributor in Asia Pacific. Established in 1906, Wearnes Automotive operates in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, China and Hong Kong. Wearnes Automotive is part of WBL Corporation Limited and headquartered in Singapore. For more information about CT-Wearnes Vietnam please contact:
MR PHAM XUAN DONG. General Director, CT-Wearnes Vietnam Co Ltd
Tel: 00 84 1234 88 2345. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
MS GINA TAN. Marketing Manager, Wearnes Automotive Pte Ltd
Tel: 00 65 6378 2683. Email: email@example.com