MULLINER - RARE BY DESIGN
Mulliner exists to respond to the requirements of Bentley's most discerning customers. In the world of Mulliner, anything is possible. From requests as simple as monogrammed upholstery to the kind of elaborate tailored body modifications that can only be undertaken with the proven expertise of a truly established coachbuilder, the highly skilled and dedicated Mulliner craftsmen deliver luxury on a new level; rarity on a different scale.
- Mulliner's roots date back to the 1500's - that's almost 500 years of craftsmanship experience and heritage
- The firm's original focus was creating luxurious horse-drawn carriages
- Mulliner showcased for the first time work on a Bentley chassis in 1923, exhibiting a two-seater 3 Litre Bentley at the Olympia Show in London - just four years after Bentley Motors was founded
- In 1952, Mulliner coachbuilt one of the most iconic Bentleys ever - the R-Type Continental. This model inspired the design of today's Continental GT
- In 1957, Mulliner introduced the Continental Flying Spur, a special four-door saloon built on the Bentley Continental chassis
- Mulliner became officially part of Bentley Motors in 1959, setting up its workshops in Crewe
BENTLEY CREATES LUXURIOUS SEASONAL PICNIC FOR LINLEY HAMPER...
The culinary team at Daylesford Organic has created an organic British picnic to complement the flavours of the season and the Linley Hamper by Mulliner for the Bentley Bentayga.
BENTLEY BENTAYGA FLY FISHING BY MULLINER – THE ULTIMATE...
Bentley has created the ultimate angling accessory; the new Bentayga Fly Fishing by Mulliner.
LUXURY, PERFORMANCE AND BESPOKE CRAFTSMANSHIP: BENTLEY AT...
Bentley is enhancing its new Mulsanne range at the Beijing Auto Show with the global debut of the highly exclusive Mulsanne First Edition.
BENTLEY UNVEILS THE MULSANNE GRAND LIMOUSINE BY MULLINER...
Bentley unveils the Mulsanne Grand Limousine by Mulliner at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show today, showcasing the ultimate expression of bespoke automotive luxury, craftsmanship, individualisation and refinement.
BESPOKE MULLINER FEATURES MAKE DEBUT IN FLYING SPUR
Mulliner, Bentley's in-house coach-building division, is revealing its latest range of bespoke creations for the Flying Spur, enabling customers to personalise the four-door luxury sedan to an even higher level.
BENTLEY AND MONSTER DEBUT “MONSTER BY MULLINER” CONTINENTAL...
Monster, high-performance audio manufacturer, has teamed up with Bentley Motors' bespoke coach-building division, Mulliner, to create a stunning and uniquely Monster-inspired "Monster by Mulliner", which makes its debut at CES 2016.