MULLINER - RARE BY DESIGN
Mulliner exists to respond to the requirements of Bentley's most discerning customers. In the world of Mulliner, anything is possible. From requests as simple as monogrammed upholstery to the kind of elaborate tailored body modifications that can only be undertaken with the proven expertise of a truly established coachbuilder, the highly skilled and dedicated Mulliner craftsmen deliver luxury on a new level; rarity on a different scale.
- Mulliner's roots date back to the 1500's - that's almost 500 years of craftsmanship experience and heritage
- The firm's original focus was creating luxurious horse-drawn carriages
- Mulliner showcased for the first time work on a Bentley chassis in 1923, exhibiting a two-seater 3 Litre Bentley at the Olympia Show in London - just four years after Bentley Motors was founded
- In 1952, Mulliner coachbuilt one of the most iconic Bentleys ever - the R-Type Continental. This model inspired the design of today's Continental GT
- In 1957, Mulliner introduced the Continental Flying Spur, a special four-door saloon built on the Bentley Continental chassis
- Mulliner became officially part of Bentley Motors in 1959, setting up its workshops in Crewe
STEFAN SIELAFF ADDS DIRECTORSHIP OF MULLINER TO BRIEF
Bentley is today announcing that Director of Design, Stefan Sielaff, will also assume responsibility for its personal commissioning division, Mulliner.
FLYING SPUR DESIGN SERIES BY MULLINER: INSPIRED BY EXTRAORDINARY...
Bentley Motors is today announcing full details of the new Flying Spur Design Series by Mulliner.
ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE MEETS EXQUISITE LUXURY: BENTLEY AT...
Bentley is showcasing its unique breadth of capabilities at this year’s Geneva Motor Show.
NEW MULSANNE HALLMARK SERIES BY MULLINER: INSPIRED BY PRECIOUS...
Bentley Motors is today unveiling the Mulsanne Hallmark Series by Mulliner – a highly exclusive limited edition inspired by the finest precious metals and luxury materials used by the very best jewellers.
BENTLEY CREATES LUXURIOUS SEASONAL PICNIC FOR LINLEY HAMPER...
The culinary team at Daylesford Organic has created an organic British picnic to complement the flavours of the season and the Linley Hamper by Mulliner for the Bentley Bentayga.