MULLINER - RARE BY DESIGN
Mulliner exists to respond to the requirements of Bentley's most discerning customers. In the world of Mulliner, anything is possible. From requests as simple as monogrammed upholstery to the kind of elaborate tailored body modifications that can only be undertaken with the proven expertise of a truly established coachbuilder, the highly skilled and dedicated Mulliner craftsmen deliver luxury on a new level; rarity on a different scale.
- Mulliner's roots date back to the 1500's - that's almost 500 years of craftsmanship experience and heritage
- The firm's original focus was creating luxurious horse-drawn carriages
- Mulliner showcased for the first time work on a Bentley chassis in 1923, exhibiting a two-seater 3 Litre Bentley at the Olympia Show in London - just four years after Bentley Motors was founded
- In 1952, Mulliner coachbuilt one of the most iconic Bentleys ever - the R-Type Continental. This model inspired the design of today's Continental GT
- In 1957, Mulliner introduced the Continental Flying Spur, a special four-door saloon built on the Bentley Continental chassis
- Mulliner became officially part of Bentley Motors in 1959, setting up its workshops in Crewe
BENTLEY CELEBRATES ICONIC MULSANNE AND LEGENDARY ENGINE WITH UNIQUE FINAL '6.75 EDITION'
Bentley has today announced a final edition version of its flagship Mulsanne, the peerless luxury limousine.
A STITCH IN TIME: BENTLEY'S 'DIAMOND-IN-DIAMOND' QUILTING SURGES IN POPULARITY
With an exact 712 stitches per diamond, Bentley’s striking Diamond-in-Diamond Quilting pattern is now ordered by three-quarters of all customers.
LIMITED EDITION CONTINENTAL GT CELEBRATES BENTLEY'S PIKES PEAK RECORD
Bentley has announced details of a striking Continental GT Limited Edition that celebrates a record-breaking automotive achievement from earlier in the British marque’s centenary year.
THE LUXURY OF CHOICE, THE BENTLEY BENTAYGA
The Bentley Bentayga range of exclusive go-anywhere do-anything SUVs is available with four or seven seat configurations which reinforce its status as the world’s most versatile luxury vehicle.
BENTLEY’S ICONIC 1929 TEAM BLOWER TO BE REBORN WITH 12-STRONG CONTINUATION SERIES
One of the most iconic cars from Bentley’s history – Sir Tim Birkin’s 1929 supercharged 4½-litre “Blower” – is to be reborn.