MULLINER - RARE BY DESIGN
Mulliner exists to respond to the requirements of Bentley's most discerning customers. In the world of Mulliner, anything is possible. From requests as simple as monogrammed upholstery to the kind of elaborate tailored body modifications that can only be undertaken with the proven expertise of a truly established coachbuilder, the highly skilled and dedicated Mulliner craftsmen deliver luxury on a new level; rarity on a different scale.
- Mulliner's roots date back to the 1500's - that's almost 500 years of craftsmanship experience and heritage
- The firm's original focus was creating luxurious horse-drawn carriages
- Mulliner showcased for the first time work on a Bentley chassis in 1923, exhibiting a two-seater 3 Litre Bentley at the Olympia Show in London - just four years after Bentley Motors was founded
- In 1952, Mulliner coachbuilt one of the most iconic Bentleys ever - the R-Type Continental. This model inspired the design of today's Continental GT
- In 1957, Mulliner introduced the Continental Flying Spur, a special four-door saloon built on the Bentley Continental chassis
- Mulliner became officially part of Bentley Motors in 1959, setting up its workshops in Crewe
THE MISSING LINK - MULLINER COMPLETELY RE-CREATES PIVOTAL 1939 BENTLEY CORNICHE
Bentley has re-created a long-lost car from its illustrious past that provides a crucial link in the history of its most important models.
UNIQUE COMMEMORATIVE KEY CASE DESIGNED TO MARK BENTLEY’S EXTRAORDINARY MILESTONE
Mulliner, the bespoke coachbuilding division of Bentley Motors, has handcrafted 100 unique key cases to commemorate the handover of each Mulsanne W.O. Edition by Mulliner.
BESPOKE BENTAYGAS WEAVE BENTLEY MULLINER AND SAVILE ROW TOGETHER
Bentley’s oldest retailer, Jack Barclay, today celebrates two special edition Bentaygas created by renowned Savile Row tailor, Huntsman.
BENTLEY PRESENTS EXCLUSIVE BAVARIAN THEMED CONTINENTAL GT CONVERTIBLE BY MULLINER
Bentley has created a truly unique Continental GT Convertible Bavaria Edition by Mulliner, inspired by the beauty of the Bavarian region, and designed by Stefan Sielaff, Bentley’s Director of Design.
MILLENNIA OF TRADITION INSPIRES PERSONAL COMMISSION: BENTAYGA PEARL OF THE GULF BY MULLINER
Bentley has created the ultimate collector’s model inspired by the Arabian Gulf’s rich pearl diving heritage, with a personal commission for a Middle Eastern customer – the Bentayga Mulliner Pearl of the Gulf.