MULLINER - RARE BY DESIGN
Mulliner exists to respond to the requirements of Bentley's most discerning customers. In the world of Mulliner, anything is possible. From requests as simple as monogrammed upholstery to the kind of elaborate tailored body modifications that can only be undertaken with the proven expertise of a truly established coachbuilder, the highly skilled and dedicated Mulliner craftsmen deliver luxury on a new level; rarity on a different scale.
- Mulliner's roots date back to the 1500's - that's almost 500 years of craftsmanship experience and heritage
- The firm's original focus was creating luxurious horse-drawn carriages
- Mulliner showcased for the first time work on a Bentley chassis in 1923, exhibiting a two-seater 3 Litre Bentley at the Olympia Show in London - just four years after Bentley Motors was founded
- In 1952, Mulliner coachbuilt one of the most iconic Bentleys ever - the R-Type Continental. This model inspired the design of today's Continental GT
- In 1957, Mulliner introduced the Continental Flying Spur, a special four-door saloon built on the Bentley Continental chassis
- Mulliner became officially part of Bentley Motors in 1959, setting up its workshops in Crewe
BRINGING THE PAST TO LIFE: BENTLEY STARTS ASSEMBLY OF 'BLOWER CONTINUATION SERIES' PROTOTYPE
Assembly of the first new Bentley Blower in more than nine decades has officially started.
ST TROPEZ DEBUT FOR THE NEW CONTINENTAL GT MULLINER CONVERTIBLE
The luxury pinnacle of the Continental GT family, the Continental GT Mulliner Convertible, will make its global debut.
WORLD-FIRST THREE-DIMENSIONAL WOOD PANELS IN ALL-NEW BENTLEY FLYING SPUR
Bentley is offering a ground-breaking new Three-Dimensional Wood rear door trim for the first time.
A RAINBOW OF BENTLEYS AS COMMUNITY SUPPORT CONTINUES
A recent online competition for Bentley colleagues and their families to design their own Bentley Mulliner Bacalar resulted in a beautiful rainbow-themed winner.
BENTLEY'S BIRKIN BLOWER GOES DIGITAL
Bentley’s Blower Continuation Series project has this week reached an important milestone, with the completion of the digital CAD (Computer Aided Design) model that will serve as the master design and engineering reference for the new cars.