MULLINER - RARE BY DESIGN
Mulliner exists to respond to the requirements of Bentley's most discerning customers. In the world of Mulliner, anything is possible. From requests as simple as monogrammed upholstery to the kind of elaborate tailored body modifications that can only be undertaken with the proven expertise of a truly established coachbuilder, the highly skilled and dedicated Mulliner craftsmen deliver luxury on a new level; rarity on a different scale.
- Mulliner's roots date back to the 1500's - that's almost 500 years of craftsmanship experience and heritage
- The firm's original focus was creating luxurious horse-drawn carriages
- Mulliner showcased for the first time work on a Bentley chassis in 1923, exhibiting a two-seater 3 Litre Bentley at the Olympia Show in London - just four years after Bentley Motors was founded
- In 1952, Mulliner coachbuilt one of the most iconic Bentleys ever - the R-Type Continental. This model inspired the design of today's Continental GT
- In 1957, Mulliner introduced the Continental Flying Spur, a special four-door saloon built on the Bentley Continental chassis
- Mulliner became officially part of Bentley Motors in 1959, setting up its workshops in Crewe
MILLENNIA OF TRADITION INSPIRES PERSONAL COMMISSION: BENTAYGA PEARL OF THE GULF BY MULLINER
Bentley has created the ultimate collector’s model inspired by the Arabian Gulf’s rich pearl diving heritage, with a personal commission for a Middle Eastern customer – the Bentayga Mulliner Pearl of the Gulf.
INSPIRED BY A RACING LEGEND: CONTINENTAL GT NUMBER 9 EDITION BY MULLINER
Bentley has created the ultimate collector’s version of the all-new Continental GT to celebrate the company’s centenary in 2019.
NEW OPEN-PORE WALNUT VENEER BY MULLINER
Bentley’s personal commissioning division, Mulliner, is introducing a new finish on a classic wood veneer that celebrates the natural, authentic beauty of walnut and offers yet another luxurious interior option to customers.
SUCCESSFUL YEAR OF AWARDS FOR BENTLEY
In another successful year for Bentley, the luxury British brand has received more than 20 awards around the world in 2017.
STEFAN SIELAFF ADDS DIRECTORSHIP OF MULLINER TO BRIEF
Bentley is today announcing that Director of Design, Stefan Sielaff, will also assume responsibility for its personal commissioning division, Mulliner.