MULLINER - RARE BY DESIGN
Mulliner exists to respond to the requirements of Bentley's most discerning customers. In the world of Mulliner, anything is possible. From requests as simple as monogrammed upholstery to the kind of elaborate tailored body modifications that can only be undertaken with the proven expertise of a truly established coachbuilder, the highly skilled and dedicated Mulliner craftsmen deliver luxury on a new level; rarity on a different scale.
- Mulliner's roots date back to the 1500's - that's almost 500 years of craftsmanship experience and heritage
- The firm's original focus was creating luxurious horse-drawn carriages
- Mulliner showcased for the first time work on a Bentley chassis in 1923, exhibiting a two-seater 3 Litre Bentley at the Olympia Show in London - just four years after Bentley Motors was founded
- In 1952, Mulliner coachbuilt one of the most iconic Bentleys ever - the R-Type Continental. This model inspired the design of today's Continental GT
- In 1957, Mulliner introduced the Continental Flying Spur, a special four-door saloon built on the Bentley Continental chassis
- Mulliner became officially part of Bentley Motors in 1959, setting up its workshops in Crewe
THREE-STRONG MULLINER FAMILY MAKES GLOBAL DEBUT
Bentley Mulliner is showcasing its new three-portfolio offering at this year’s Salon Privé, with global debuts of the new coachbuilt Bacalar and the new Continental GT Mulliner coupe, alongside a sneak preview of the partly restored 1929 4½-Litre supercharged ‘Blower’ Team Car.
SALON PRIVÉ DEBUT OF THE NEW CONTINENTAL GT MULLINER - THE ULTIMATE LUXURY GT
Bentley Mulliner is adding to its new Collections portfolio and creating the new luxury pinnacle of the Continental GT family with the new Continental GT Mulliner coupé.
BENTLEY MULLINER PREPARES TRIO OF DEBUTS FOR SALON PRIVÉ
Bentley is set to return to the beautiful grounds of Blenheim Palace from 22 to 26 September for this year’s Salon Privé, to unveil a three-strong showcase handcrafted by Bentley Mulliner.
PIKES PEAK CONTINENTAL GT BY MULLINER STARTS LIMITED PRODUCTION RUN
The first of a limited run of 15 examples of the Pikes Peak Continental GT by Mulliner has been built at Bentley’s carbon neutral factory.
BRINGING THE PAST TO LIFE: BENTLEY STARTS ASSEMBLY OF 'BLOWER CONTINUATION SERIES' PROTOTYPE
Assembly of the first new Bentley Blower in more than nine decades has officially started.