MULLINER - RARE BY DESIGN
Mulliner exists to respond to the requirements of Bentley's most discerning customers. In the world of Mulliner, anything is possible. From requests as simple as monogrammed upholstery to the kind of elaborate tailored body modifications that can only be undertaken with the proven expertise of a truly established coachbuilder, the highly skilled and dedicated Mulliner craftsmen deliver luxury on a new level; rarity on a different scale.
- Mulliner's roots date back to the 1500's - that's almost 500 years of craftsmanship experience and heritage
- The firm's original focus was creating luxurious horse-drawn carriages
- Mulliner showcased for the first time work on a Bentley chassis in 1923, exhibiting a two-seater 3 Litre Bentley at the Olympia Show in London - just four years after Bentley Motors was founded
- In 1952, Mulliner coachbuilt one of the most iconic Bentleys ever - the R-Type Continental. This model inspired the design of today's Continental GT
- In 1957, Mulliner introduced the Continental Flying Spur, a special four-door saloon built on the Bentley Continental chassis
- Mulliner became officially part of Bentley Motors in 1959, setting up its workshops in Crewe
A RAINBOW OF BENTLEYS AS COMMUNITY SUPPORT CONTINUES
A recent online competition for Bentley colleagues and their families to design their own Bentley Mulliner Bacalar resulted in a beautiful rainbow-themed winner.
BENTLEY'S BIRKIN BLOWER GOES DIGITAL
Bentley’s Blower Continuation Series project has this week reached an important milestone, with the completion of the digital CAD (Computer Aided Design) model that will serve as the master design and engineering reference for the new cars.
TAILORED TO THE FINAL STITCH: THE BENTLEY MULLINER BACALAR
As the first product in Bentley Mulliner’s new Coachbuilt portfolio, the new Bacalar affords its 12 customers even greater opportunity to express their personal tastes in the form of the ultimate open-air Grand Tourer.
BENTLEY MULLINER PRESENTS THE CONTINENTAL GT CONVERTIBLE EQUESTRIAN EDITION
Bentley Mulliner has opened its new Collections portfolio with the creation of the Continental GT Convertible – the Equestrian Edition.
LONGEST-EVER WATCH AND AUTOMOTIVE PARTNERSHIP CELEBRATED WITH STUNNING BREITLING PREMIER BENTLEY MULLINER LIMITED EDITION
The new Breitling watch commemorates 17 years of collaboration.