MULLINER - RARE BY DESIGN
Mulliner exists to respond to the requirements of Bentley's most discerning customers. In the world of Mulliner, anything is possible. From requests as simple as monogrammed upholstery to the kind of elaborate tailored body modifications that can only be undertaken with the proven expertise of a truly established coachbuilder, the highly skilled and dedicated Mulliner craftsmen deliver luxury on a new level; rarity on a different scale.
- Mulliner's roots date back to the 1500's - that's almost 500 years of craftsmanship experience and heritage
- The firm's original focus was creating luxurious horse-drawn carriages
- Mulliner showcased for the first time work on a Bentley chassis in 1923, exhibiting a two-seater 3 Litre Bentley at the Olympia Show in London - just four years after Bentley Motors was founded
- In 1952, Mulliner coachbuilt one of the most iconic Bentleys ever - the R-Type Continental. This model inspired the design of today's Continental GT
- In 1957, Mulliner introduced the Continental Flying Spur, a special four-door saloon built on the Bentley Continental chassis
- Mulliner became officially part of Bentley Motors in 1959, setting up its workshops in Crewe
BENTLEY SLEIGHS THE COMPETITION WITH “THE REINDEER EIGHT”
A world famous customer has worked with Bentley’s bespoke and personal commissioning division, Mulliner, to upgrade his flying sleigh to something a little more luxurious and special.
BACALAR CAR ZERO STARTS SIGN-OFF DUTIES
The first member of the Bentley Mulliner Coachbuilt portfolio – the Bacalar – has started its final test, development and durability work ahead of the build of 12 pre-sold customer cars due to start build next year.
THE FIRST NEW BENTLEY BLOWER FOR 90 YEARS
After 40,000 hours of work, Bentley Mulliner has today completed the first new Bentley Blower in 90 years, with the delivery of Car Zero – the prototype car for the Blower Continuation Series.
GLOBAL DELIVERIES OF PIKES PEAK CONTINENTAL GT LIMITED EDITION
The 15 striking Pikes Peak Continental GT by Mulliner limited edition cars have made their way around the world to their new owners.
BENTLEY INTRODUCES TWEED INTERIOR OPTIONS FOR THE COMPLETE PRODUCT PORTFOLIO
Bentley Mulliner is now offering an elegant and sophisticated door trim option in tweed for the Flying Spur, Continental GT and Bentayga.